PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
While there are no actual preparations needed for your first appointment, there are ways you can help to maximize your time and make your visit as comfortable as possible.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment as you will be asked to fill out a new patient registration form upon check in. You can also prepare ahead and download our fillable registration prior to your appointment and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download this pdf first before filling it out.
- Please allow at least 30- 45 minutes for the visit in case of unforeseen emergencies.
- For patients who are unable to communicate in English, please arrange an interpreter as our office does not provide translators for your appointment.
- Remember to bring your CareCard, a list of current medications and/or any previous audiograms, related medical imaging reports or consult letters.
- Write down a list of questions or concerns you would like to have the doctors address during your appointment in relation to your specific health concern.
- Please do not bring food or drinks into the office.